The Organ

Organ
We have a marvellous instrument here at All Saints' which is well suited to the building and to our style worship. It is a two manual organ, originally built by Ingram in 1877 and enlarged by the organ builder Brian H. Bunting in 1968.  The Organ has recently been rebuilt by Martin K Cross.
The organ is used to accompany for all sung parts of the service, although during communion the organ may be substituted for the piano.
 

 

 

 
 
 

 

 

 

 
 


Choir and Music
Webpage icon Choir
Webpage icon Music